Re: Slink icewm-gnome and root window clicks

>> "BE" == Boris Erdmann <boris@erdmann.com> writes:

BE> The slink (maybe potato too?) version of icewm-gnome does not
BE> propagate root window clicks to gnome correctly.

[...]

BE> Is this an upstream issue or simply a compilation mistake?

This is what I get in .xsession-errors

** WARNING **: Root window clicks will not work as no GNOME-compliant window manager could be found!

The only switch to set on ./config is --with-gnome, and it is set (and
you get the gnome menu as a submenu in icewm, so does work I suppose).

So icewm is not fully GNOME compliant.

Ciao,
	Martin