Re: Slink icewm-gnome and root window clicks

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Boris Erdmann wrote:

> The slink (maybe potato too?) version of icewm-gnome does
> not propagate root window clicks to gnome correctly.
>
> Usually clicking and dracking should be reported to gmc
> and a rubber band should appear. Right clicking should
> open some context menu of gmc. Neither happens. Instead
> the usual context menus of icewm appear - which they
> are not supposed to when icewm is compiled with gnome
> support.
>
> Is this an upstream issue or simply a compilation
> mistake?

I'm not sure which version you're talking about, I guess you use
icewm-gnome from the slink staging area. IIRC it is an option in
preferences to pass the root window clicks to gnome.

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/