Re: RFS: golang-github-humanlogio-humanlog/0.7.6-1 [ITP] -- Logs for humans to read.

On 21 November 2023 1:57:51 pm IST, Maytham Alsudany <maytha8thedev@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 2023-11-20 at 20:23 +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
>> However, the major issue here is that there is no license on that repo
>> and that is a ground for reject.
>
>I'm assuming it's under the same license as humanlog itself (since it's a
>component of humanlog), and that is Apache-2.0. Should I clarify upstream?

Since the repo at humanlogio/api does not have a license file or even mention one anywhere, this absolutely needs to be clarified.

Thanks for all other changes. I'll take a look at them once the license thing is fixed up and humanlog is ready for upload.

Best,