Re: RFS: golang-github-humanlogio-humanlog/0.7.6-1 [ITP] -- Logs for humans to read.

Hi Nilesh,

On Tue, 2023-11-21 at 17:40 +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> On 21 November 2023 1:57:51 pm IST, Maytham Alsudany <maytha8thedev@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2023-11-20 at 20:23 +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> > > However, the major issue here is that there is no license on that repo
> > > and that is a ground for reject.
> >
> > I'm assuming it's under the same license as humanlog itself (since it's a
> > component of humanlog), and that is Apache-2.0. Should I clarify upstream?
>
> Since the repo at humanlogio/api does not have a license file or even mention one anywhere, this absolutely needs to be clarified.

I've opened a report upstream at [1] and a merge request at [2], as
well as add info to the ITP mentioning this issue.

[1]: https://github.com/humanlogio/api/issues/1
[2]: https://github.com/humanlogio/api/pull/2

Kind regards,
Maytham