Re: Sponsor upload request: golang-sourcehut-rockorager-go-jmap

Hi Robin,

On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 01:54:31AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 06, 2023 at 08:55:18AM +0200, Robin Jarry wrote:
> > Nilesh Patra, Oct 05, 2023 at 23:52:
> > > Uploaded to NEW -- I hope the copyright checks would be green!
> >
> > Thanks \o/
>
> This got rejected due to license issues beyond my control.
> If this can be replaced by something else, that could be an option.
>
> Otherwise LMK what you think can be done about this.

I am pinging here to ask if you have a clue as to what could be done about it.
As this is blocking aerc update, do you find it possible to use another
golang library in place of rockorager-go-jmap that may offer similar functionality?

Best,