Re: Access to Debian Go's Salsa group page

Sebastian Crane <seabass-labrax@gmx.com> (2023-09-21):
> - Why do you have an 'override_dh_auto_install' rule in the Makefile?
>   I don't know if something has changed recently in dh-make-golang,
>   but it wasn't there last time I used it.

Skipping the source is standard for program (as opposed to library)
packages?

Confirmed in the source code (template.go, writeDebianRules):

        if pkgType == typeProgram {
                fmt.Fprintf(f, "\n")
                fmt.Fprintf(f, "override_dh_auto_install:\n")
                fmt.Fprintf(f, "\tdh_auto_install -- --no-source\n")
        }

(Also used by dh-make-golang's own debian/rules.)

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois -- Debian Consultant @ DEBAMAX -- https://debamax.com/