Re: Access to Debian Go's Salsa group page

Dear Tom,

Welcome to the Debian Go Packaging Team! I've reviewed your packaging
on your GitHub repository and have some suggestions and comments.

- You'll need to push an 'upstream' branch as well as the 'debian/sid'
  branch to Salsa when you get access.

- The description shouldn't be the whole README; you can just have 'Go
  library for building L2TP applications on Linux systems' on the first
  line and the list of features as the extended description. If you
  think it's important that users have access to the documentation, you
  can put something in /usr/share/doc (it looks like you've already got
  manpages there already). It is generally unusual to have extra
  documentation for Go libraries in Debian, since they aren't really
  intended for use outside of making other Debian software work.

- If you abridge the description, you can also delete
  go-l2tp.lintian-overrides.

- Why do you have an 'override_dh_auto_install' rule in the Makefile? I
  don't know if something has changed recently in dh-make-golang, but it
  wasn't there last time I used it.

All in all, I think it looks pretty close to upload :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian