Re: Would anyone mind reviewing my package, golang-github-drone-envsubst?

Dear Nilesh,

Thank you for the comprehensive review of my packaging and the upload!

> 3. You need to mention yourself in the "Uploaders" field in d/control when you
> team maintain a package indicating that you are responsible for its
> maintainance

Right'o - I assumed that since I was not a Debian Maintainer, this would be the
contact of the sponsor instead of my own. 'TIL'! :)

> 4. The d/gitlab-ci.yml you were using is outdated and was a part of old
> dh-make-golang releases, you might want to update the version locally.

Thanks for the suggestion! I had been running the version in Debian 11 -
0.4.0-1+b6. Is there something like a backports repository for this, or some
preferred way of using dh-make-golang in a chroot/container?

> 6. pristine-tar is not used with go-team packages, so I dropped it see:
> https://go-team.pages.debian.net/workflow-changes.html#wf-2017-11-pristine-tar

Interesting; I'll make sure to leave that out in my future Go packaging then.

> 8. It is usually nice to add a "#" prior to the bug you close

OK - I'll have to make that change for my other (non-Go) package on Mentors :)

Again, many thanks for all your feedback!

Best wishes,

Sebastian