Would anyone mind reviewing my package, golang-github-drone-envsubst?

Dear all,

Having been watching and learning for the 6 months or so that I've
been subscribed to this mailing list, I decided that I should have a
'go' at packaging a library myself!

Today I made a package for 'golang-github-drone-envsubst', a required
dependency for Woodpecker CI:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/golang-github-drone-envsubst/

I've pushed the package's Git history to a new repository for this
package on Salsa as well:

https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-drone-envsubst

I would really value any feedback that you might have, and of course
if there are no outstanding issues an upload would be appreciated! :)

Best wishes,

Sebastian