Re: Outdated package: golang-github-klauspost-cpuid-dev

Hi Felix,

sorry for the late notice. I did the upgrade of klauspost-cpuid Nilesh sponsored.

>> So, let's ask Roger what he thinks we should do.
>>
>> I guess we should revert this, as 2.0.6-1 introduces regressions.

Roger already pointed out to me that there were regressions and if I could look into this. As Nilesh pointed out, upstream has already fixed this for md5-simd, in this commit[1]. Note that this fix has been introduced in a patch revision, so if upstream followed semantic versioning correctly, an upgrade should not introduce trouble to any further dependencies. However, I can verify this my own machine nevertheless and also take care of upgrading md5-smd if you wish and ping you for sponsorship
Please let me know if I should do that

kind regards,
Peymaneh

[1] https://github.com/minio/md5-simd/pull/18