Re: golang-github-vbauerster-mpb 6 for sid

Perfect, thanks for double checking. Also, thanks for pointing me to the 'build-rdeps' tool. That's super helpful!

I'll proceed with uploading it to sid!

best,
-rt

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 6:15 PM Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> wrote:

On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 at 21:37, Shengjing Zhu <zhsj@debian.org> wrote:
On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 12:03 AM Reinhard Tartler <siretart@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> now that the freeze is over, and bookworm is open for development, any objections to uploading golang-github-vbauerster-mpb 6 to sid? -- I understand that it will require some dependent packages to get updated and might be a bit disruptive.

build-rdeps --old golang-github-vbauerster-mpb-dev
Reverse Build-depends in main:

golang-github-containers-image

Found a total of 1 reverse build-depend(s) for golang-github-vbauerster-mpb-dev.

Seems only podman related packages? Did I miss something?

Most of them are podman related, but there's also singularity-container which gets affected, but this is out of testing anyway, so you probably do not miss anything :)

regards,
    Reinhard