Re: [RFS] golang-github-smallstep-certificates

Hi Peymaneh,

On 11/08/21 03:29 PM, Peymaneh Nejad wrote:

> Last missing dependency for caddy:

Yay! \o/
Does that mean we will try packaage "the boss" now finally? :)

> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-smallstep-certificates

Uploaded,

* Again, done same changes for test-only deps.

* Please check if we can drop B-D and Dependencies in this
one too - those which are not being used

* For now, I dropped Built-Using, because if some B-D is rejected, it
will keep reference of the orig tarball of that particular dependency,
and we will have to upload -2 version for that depend.
If a few are rejected, it creates enormous amount of mess
We will simply add it in the next source only upload.
I faced similar situation in upload of amfora[1] for instance

* Did you test that the binaries work as intended?
Can you write an autopkgtest for those?
(Obviously not urgent)

[1]: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/amfora