Re: [RFS] golang-github-smallstep-truststore

Hi Nilesh

Am 11.06.21 um 16:22 schrieb Peymaneh Nejad>> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-smallstep-truststore

Reviews welcome :)

I think it is better if you also vendor the binary with a separate binary package. If say caddy or some other golang package in near future starts using the binary,
then we will have to loop through NEW again (un-necessarily)
There's just a few changes needed, and maintaining it should be cheap. What say?

I have splitted the package and pushed my changes to salsa.

* Do you think maintaining manpage via createmanpages script[4] would be a

  good idea?

Very handy tool! The manpage is now based von createmanpages :)

One note though:

* Can you add autopkgtests for the truststore binary?

I could write a small shell script that runs the binary and checks for the returned status code and if the certificate was actually installed/removed or not. Is this what you were thinking of?

But also I think I should also look into moving forward with the other dependencie. Do you think the package can be uploaded as it is right now, and I do another revision once I have catched up with my schedule?

Peymaneh