Second opinion on libpod upload

Hi Shengjing, hi Dmitry,

I'm reaching out to seek your opinion on whether or not making an upload for libpod at this point in the cycle is a good idea. I'm looking specifically at https://bugs.debian.org/989803 for which I've prepared a MR at https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libpod/-/merge_requests/4 -- I think it is a good candidate for a stable release update and therefore think an upload to unstable now would be appropriate.

I'd usually just upload, but I saw your (Shengjing) email from a week ago to not interfere with the massive rebuild. Would an upload now be disruptive?

Best,
-rt

--
regards,