Re: RFS/package review

Am 10.06.21 um 17:18 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
Uploaded golang-github-masterminds-semver-dev. Few reviews:

* Since we are maintaining the branch in team, the entry should have been team upload, and not non maintainer upload
* Since this was team upload rather than NMU, I chose the version number as 3.1.1-1~exp0
	Reason:
		- 3.1.1-1 > 3.1.1-1~foo so after release, we can upload 3.1.1-1 to unstable
		- exp signifies that it is meant for experimental
		- The "0" along with exp signifies the experimental revision, so if we need to change something to this one, we can upload ~exp1, ~exp2... ~expN
* This package followed the master/pristine-tar layout, and in such cases you need to commit tar to pristine-tar branch as well. You need --pristine-tar with gbp import-orig

I did these changes, and pushed to salsa, please take a look.

Thank you.
Ironically, I purposely disabled pristine-tar=true in my .gbp.conf to adhere to to go-team packaging workflow, and didn't look if this was this package actually followed that convention...

Also, another question: Do I need to CC you everytime, i.e. are you subscribed and will you read the list? Same question for @Jonas and @Georg
And, you don't need to CC me (otherwise I get two same emails) - I read every mail on this list (and in a reasonable time)

Neither of us actually, I actually just included the first CC out of habit..

Thanks for all your work!

Thanks for the lots of advice :)