Re: Help for packaging shfmt

On 11/20/21 5:02 PM, Faustin Lammler wrote:
I'd go ahead an check the code, and probably the log says something
more than you pasted here. Can you push shfmt somewhere? Otherwise it
becomes difficult to check.

Of course! Sorry for that, asking help without showing the code is a bit
odd... I have just pushed on salsa [1].

You only pushed the upstream branch to salsa. That is not enough. Please push all branches.
debian/sid branch is bare minimum

Reminder (as new version of golang-github-google-renameio-dev did not
hit unstable so far):
| gbp clone git@salsa.debian.org:go-team/packages/golang-github-google-renameio.git
| cd golang-github-google-renameio && gbp buildpackage
| cd .. && gbp clone git@salsa.debian.org:go-team/packages/shfmt.git
| cd shfmt && gbp buildpackage --extra-package=../golang-github-google-renameio-dev_2.0.0-1_all.deb

Hmm, it seems to have even migrated to testing yesterday[1]

$ apt policy golang-github-google-renameio-dev
golang-github-google-renameio-dev:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 2.0.0-1
  Version table: