Re: Help for packaging shfmt

Hey Faust,

On 10/15/21 4:15 PM, Faustin Lammler wrote:
Hi Nilesh!

Nilesh Patra <nilesh@nileshpatra.info>,
15/10/2021 – 15:36:06 (+0530):
That we can ignore, not ultimately urgent.

I understand, but it's good to have IMO (we had last week at our MariaDB
Server Fest a presentation about supply chain attacks from Kaspersky
folks :))

Sure.

[...]

Aloïs already kindly responded to that one, he is too fast for me :)

Aloïs is indeed amazing :D
a fork, would it be possible to merge this in the main repo?

I believe that it's a complete re-write.

Fair enough.
Lastly, do you need sponsoring?

YES!

Okay, uploaded. Please take a look at my commits, and specifically please fix copyrights
in later releases. FTP masters are picky on these things, and even leaving out a single-file copyright un-mentioned
will (likely) lead to a reject.
You want to ignore the .pre-commit-config.yaml file right? I do not
know of a gbp-specific way, but you could do this:
$ echo .pre-commit-config.yaml > .git/info/exclude

gbp seems to ignore this:

| dpkg-source: error: cannot represent change to .pre-commit-config.yaml:
| dpkg-source: error:   new version is symlink to /home/faust/.pre-commit-config.yaml> | dpkg-source: error:   old version is nonexistent

How do you run this exactly? It works OK for me,