Re: [RFS] golang-github-antlr-antlr4

Am 29.07.21 um 10:26 schrieb Nilesh Patra:> I don't know what version the dependency chain needs, but the closer to
antlr4 source (I think this is at 4.7.2 or something) the better.

Would you consider doing this?

github.com/google/cel-go builds fine with 4.7.2 and tests are also passing.

However, with 4.7.2. the go runtime is not thread-safe, which was fixed in v4.9.0 with this PR[1].

This does not concern google/cel-go, they have fixed the issue on their side[2] and afaik there is currently no other package depending on golang-github-antlr-antlr4, but I assume it would be good to have it backported in the debian package if I package 4.7.2, right?

I have not looked into it but the changes[2] seem to be very small

Peymaneh

[1] https://github.com/antlr/antlr4/pull/2816
[2] https://github.com/google/cel-go/pull/177