Re: [RFS] golang-github-antlr-antlr4

Hi Nilesh

Am 28. Juli 2021 15:37:41 MESZ schrieb Nilesh Patra <nilesh@nileshpatra.info>:
>> It's maintainer would like to keep the sources seperate:
>> https://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2021/07/msg00014.html
>
>Hmm, there's been discussion about including it in the original source too which is opposite to what ebourg says,
>but I think we'll go with what ebourg suggests.

Maybe I've been a bit hasty also, the discussion seems to be ongoing.. [1]

>In the source, IMO .appveyor, .github, .travis, .gitignore pom.xml .... et al files are also pretty much useless for go package, atleast for us as downstream - can you filter these too?
>
>Also, just like there is separate "zip" files available for C++, python and JS runtime w/o the entire source as can be seen here[1] -- and the corresponding d/watch
>files in these would also point to there.
>Do they offer similar sources for golang as well? If so, you could simply fetch from that source

I'll do the changes you proposed, but since there is not much happening new queue we can just wait with an upload until next week

I also had prepared a patch for the existing source[2] that is mostly ready for merging so whatever the java team agrees on would not require much additional effort from my/our side IMHO and I would just go on with other packages until then

Peymaneh

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2021/07/msg00016.html
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/peymaneh/antlr4