Re: RFS for golang-github-gorilla-css , pat dependency WAS: hello and several draft ITP for pat and bluemonday deps

Hello,

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 8:13 PM Federico Grau <donfede@casagrau.org> wrote:
> With help from taowa I've uploaded golang-github-gorilla-css to mentors.d.n ,
> and am seeking a RFS (this is my first upload to Debian; let me know if I must
> correct items).

Uploaded as-is! :)
Although a slight nitpick for further uploads: extend the extended
description and don't push the debian tags -- they're meant to be
pushed by the person uploading the package.

- u