Initial tests on go-ipfs pre-package master

Hi all,

I am interested in the progress of go-ipfs, and I decided
to have a look at what was available. This seems to be an error:

dh-make-golang estimate github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs
First attempt throws error :
        /usr/lib/go-1.15/src/github.com/ipfs/go-log/writer (from $GOROOT)
        /tmp/dh-make-golang527053311/src/github.com/ipfs/go-log/writer (from $GOPATH)
2020/12/13 21:04:49 exit status 1

And I checked, and this part of the filing system is missing:
"github.com/ipfs/go-log/writer"

I'll have a look to see what I can fix, but any hints would
be gratefully received

regards
richard