RFS for golang-github-gorilla-css , pat dependency WAS: hello and several draft ITP for pat and bluemonday deps

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 06:54:28PM -0500, Federico Grau wrote:
> Hello go-team,
>
> I'm a longtime Debian user, recently trying to help with packaging of a DFSG
> version of a Winlink client -- Pat (used in ham radio and emergency
> communications ; https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=877030).
>
> I've been collaborating with taowa@debian.org on getting some of the
> dependencies resolved, currently focusing on bluemonday v1.0.4
> sub-dependencies.
>
> Using dh-make-golang I've gotten the latest bluemonday built in my lab, with
> three new proposed packages:
>     github-chris-ramon-douceur
>     github-aymerick-douceur
>     github-gorilla-css
>
> Reviewing the Debian Go Packaging Team website (
> https://go-team.pages.debian.net/ ), I see that golang packages are
> team-maintained.  Earlier this week I requested to join the go-team on
> salsa.debian.org, which appears to have been approved already.  Attached are
> draft ITP for the three new packages listed above.  However, as this would be
> my first such contribution, I wanted to touch base with the go-team before
> submitting these "bug reports", welcoming constructive feedback.
>
> Similarly, I'm not exactly sure what would be my next steps per these new
> packages after submitting the ITP, and would welcome some pointers.  In
> addition to email, I've been monitoring #debian-golang.
>
> thanks in advance,
> donfede
>
> Fede Grau
> https://casagrau.org/~donfede/

** including debian-hams, as the target sw "pat" is ham related

Thanks for the earlier ITP feedback Utkarsh,

With help from taowa I've uploaded golang-github-gorilla-css to mentors.d.n ,
and am seeking a RFS (this is my first upload to Debian; let me know if I must
correct items).

    https://mentors.debian.net/package/golang-github-gorilla-css/

    https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-gorilla-css

    https://github.com/gorilla/css