Re: glibc 2.3.2 intermediate status of the compilation (not test) on all archs

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 00:57, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> > > Since debian doesn't check the test-suite results for install (e.g. we
> > > aren't at a zero error in make check poilcy), it would be suicide to
> > > install said glibc build :)

> > Gee Carlos, if you ask nicely we could inflict that on you. ;)

> By all means. Though I'm not a dd and I can't make that type of
> decision ;)

Bah.  Since you're the pretty much the most active glibc-hppa porter,
I'd do pretty much whatever you suggested for that port.  That's like
suggesting that because drepper's not a DD we shouldn't follow his
advice. =)  And if it weren't for me begging you to make glibc on HPPA
work, I'd be tempted to come over and bring you food/water until you
finished your NM! ;)

At Debcamp, Guido and I talked about the idea of parsing out the list of
the failures and setting up a known-failures list instead of just doing
perfect/non-perfect.  I have that on my TODO list.  There's a couple of
other pieces I want to look at first.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
Breathe into my hands, I'll cup them like a glass to drink from...
 - Tattle Tale