Re: Newbie questions on packaging opencpn

On 9/19/18 7:24 PM, Alec Leamas wrote:
> On 19/09/18 19:10, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:

>>> Doesn't work, at least not for me... attaching my two patches on top of
>>> current master in case you have a chance to test.
>>
>> The repo on Salsa has been updated. The new upstream tarball retrieved
>> with plain uscan has been imported and the 0004*patch updated to use
>> CRLF to apply cleanly. The other patches only add files, so the line
>> ends don't matter.
>
> OK, thanks! Pushed some cleanup on top of that. Are we done?

Close, but not yet:

P: unarr source: file-contains-trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 42)

I: unarr source: unused-override
debian-rules-contains-unnecessary-get-orig-source-target

And ideally this gets patched anyway:

N: A simple typo in a comment, not worth issuing a PR.
O: libunarr1: spelling-error-in-binary
usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libunarr.so.1.0.0 amout amount

You can collect a few more spelling errors before upstreaming if you want.