Re: license file

Hi,

> The fix is included in grass (7.0.3-3) and available in git:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/grass.git/commit/?h=debian/7.0.3-3&id=f2cfcf280bb0f624d5c685c9cefd3025cbfadfb1

thanks! I merged the changes into ubuntugis/wily branch. Strangely the build

gbp buildpackage -S -sa --git-pbuilder --git-dist=wily-ubuntugis
--git-ignore-new

fails with

dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: autoconf2.13 doxygen
flex bison graphviz libmotif-dev libcairo2-dev libfftw3-dev
libfreetype6-dev libgdal-dev libgeos-dev libtiff5-dev
libmysqlclient-dev libpq-dev libproj-dev libsqlite3-dev
libwxgtk3.0-dev libxmu-dev python-dev libnetcdf-dev netcdf-bin
unixodbc-dev liblas-c-dev (>= 1.8.0-3~)
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: (Use -d flag to override.)
gbp:error: 'git-pbuilder -S -sa' failed: it exited with 3

It's strange, two months ago I built 7.0.3-1 in the same environment
without any problems. Morever when I run in my testing Wily

sudo apt-get install  autoconf2.13 doxygen flex bison graphviz
libmotif-dev libcairo2-dev libfftw3-dev libfreetype6-dev libgdal-dev
libgeos-dev libtiff5-dev libmysqlclient-dev libpq-dev libproj-dev
libsqlite3-dev libwxgtk3.0-dev libxmu-dev python-dev libnetcdf-dev
netcdf-bin unixodbc-dev liblas-c-dev

it doesn't complain about unmet dependencies. Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks! Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa