Re: New creepy version in Debian, ready for more testing

On 01/13/2016 10:18 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I would love to not be the only one looking after it, so please add
> yourself as an uploader.

Actually I am already listed as uploader with DM rights as well. I was
very close to asking for Creepy's removal because I could see that the
required patches were getting close to a re-write. But now that you have
done the rewrite, I am very happy to help maintain Creepy from here.
Especially as upstream seem willing to review and merge your pull requests.

I suppose the next hurdles will be QT & Python 3.

I just pushed a commit to remove Andreas from Uploaders though. I am
sure he has plenty of other packages to keep an eye on.

Cheers,

Ross