Re: OSSIM packaging (Was: OTB)

Hello Bas,

There is a new patch release of ossim which include a critical bug fix for OTB.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Rashad Kanavath <mohammedrashadkm@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 3:38 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:
On 16-12-15 12:08, Rashad Kanavath wrote:
> Is the source archive okay to be packaged?

Yes, 1.8.20-2 fixed the inconsistent license headers.

> I am thinking to start this but if there are still issues with license, I
> prefer not..

I'm updating the ossim package to 1.8.20-2 now, I'll push my changes to
Alioth later today.

Excellent!. Thanks Bas for updating ossim. This is an important dependency for OTB.

I've updated the copyright file using copyright-format 1.0 which also
supports repacking with Files-Excluded. I've used that to exclude all
except the ossim subdirectory to keep the sources limited to ossim-core.
This also eases license & copyright review significantly.

When additional ossim components need to be packaged we can update the
repackaging to include its subdirectories and update debian/rules to
build those as well.

> On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 8:45 AM, Rashad Kanavath wrote:
>> No no patches for fixing copyright.  I got a new patch release from ossim
>> 1.8.20-2
>>
>> http://download.osgeo.org/ossim/source/ossim-1.8.20/ossim-1.8.20-2.tar.gz
>>
>> Would it help?

Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146  50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1

--
Regards,
   Rashad

--