Re: OTB

Hi Rashad,
specifically what had to be done for ossim?
All the best.

Il 9 dicembre 2015 20:17:04 GMT+03:00, Rashad Kanavath <mohammedrashadkm@gmail.com> ha scritto:
Hello all,

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini@faunalia.it> wrote:
Il 09/12/2015 17:16, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:

> No changes since the last time your inquired about this. Rashad hasn't
> followed up on the remaining issues yet. Last time he was working on the
> separate library packages IIRC.

Thank's what I feared, thanks Baas for clarifying.

When I was about finish the packaging for 5.0, the next release was supposed to happen soon.( End of october). but things got delayed and I stopped the work and moved to other things. Today, I am back on packaging task.

As Bas said,
the splitting of packages was to be done. But otb team are not recommending this way. Each otb application is a shared lib and so there will be a lot of otb_app* packages.

Another issue was to provide symbol file with kde symbol helper.

@Paolo,

you can help to update ossim to release 1.8.20. In the mean time, I will split otb libs expect all otb-apps and update the symbol file.

Rashad, anything I can do to speed this up?
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Paolo Cavallini