Re: OTB

I had add a patch to fix the itk.

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/otb.git/commit/?id=05cd8983a0f4fe0f2b4fae1bc50309fb3c7b9ef1

This way it prevent dragging of all gdcm and other dependencies from ITK when building OTB.

I had also updated the symbol files for i386 architecture. Hope it is in good state now.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:
On 18-12-15 15:59, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 18-12-15 15:30, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
>> check with Bas and/or Andreas if they want to sponsor your package.
>
> I'll review the updated otb package soon.

Unfortunately I cannot build otb in unstable, the ITK4 issues seem to be
in the way. I had to add a bunch of gdcm build dependencies to get as
far as the attached build log excerpt.

The build logs for insighttoolkit4 show that it also lacks these gdcm
dependencies, so its -dev package should actually pull in these
dependencies.

Can OTB live without ITK4? That may be an option if the insighttoolkit4
packages can't be fixed.

Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146  50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1

--
Regards,
   Rashad