Re: OSSIM packaging (Was: OTB)

Hello Andreas,

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 9:19 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 10:58:06AM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> We should talk to the maintainer about
> moving the package to the Debian GIS team where it can benefit from team
> maintenance.

If you approach the maintainer make sure you include a sentence in the
sense:  If I do not hear from you in time x (2 weeks) I assume you agree
that I move the package under team maintenance.

I haven't approached the maintainer yet. This is something I can do in the weekend only. Also ossim is not yet ready to use external geotrans. The work for this has been started a bit late and wasn't in current release.

Good luck

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de