Re: Removing OSRM from Debian

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 01:14:44PM +0200, Bas Couwenberg wrote:

> It seems there is some objection to the removal from the uploaders in
> Debian,

Please do not rank my opinion higher than yours for the simple fact that
I once have put my name into the control field. :-)

> I think that keeping the package in experimental only is a
> reasonable compromise although I prefer to remove it entirely to remove the
> illusion that we plan to include the package any time soon.

I'd perfectly respect your preference and will not stop you from
removing the package.

Just a general remark:  Illusions could be removed by documenting things
in debian/README.Debian.  BTW, there is work in progress to link to all
README.Debian from the tasks pages.  As a start you can find these
documents from VCS at

   http://blends.debian.org/README.Debian/

Kind regards

       Andreas.