Re: Sponsoring team upload of openstreetmap-carto

Hi again Bas,

While the package has been hanging around in the NEW queue, I've had quite a bit of time to test the package. One thing I've learnt, is that "Maintainer scripts" are not really straight forward... I've found a few issues while doing quite extensive testing of the different upgrade paths from the previous version of openstreetmap-carto.

Another thing is that apparently directories cannot be replaced by symbolic links during package upgrade unless some extra tweaking is added to the postinst script.

I've prepared a new package with all these things fixed. It is an advantage if it is uploaded before the package completes its NEW journey, but no crisis if not (considering the popcon data for openstreetmap-carto which indicates that it's still fairly unpopular).

I'm sorry to waste your time, but if you have some available time to upload this package, it would be appreciated.

The repo is of course found here:
 git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-grass/openstreetmap-carto.git

Best regards,
Ruben