PostGIS 2.2.0

PostGIS 2.2.0 RC1 has been released, the Debian packaging has been
updated accordingly. I see that Markus has done so as well, so I'll
rebase my changes on top of his.

One of the significant changes is splitting off the Java bindings into a
separate project. libpostgis-java is a dependency of osmosis, so we'll
likely want to package it separately.

It doesn't look like it's easy to split off liblwgeom into its own
source package yet, so for the next geos transition we'll need to deal
with the spatialite->postgis->gdal->spatialite circular dependency again.

PostGIS 2.2.0 RC1 isn't looking very good yet, liblwgeom-2.2.0rc1.so
cannot be preloaded, and the "pbuilder" role doesn't exist in postgres,
causing the regression tests to fail. This is going to need some work to
fix or ignore.

The postgis package still carries many patches that should be forwarded
upstream, I'll take care of that. Hopefully we can drop those for the
2.2.0 final release.