Re: PostGIS 2.2.0

What to do with the README for the new address_standardizer extension?

It's currently installed in
usr/share/doc/postgresql-doc-9.4/extension/README.address_standardizer
but none of the packages include it.

It should probably be included in postgresql-9.4-postgis-scripts along
with the extension. I'm very much hating the complexity of the rules
file right now, making such a simple change non-trivial. I really long
for the simple minimal dh rules our other packages use, but alas pgApt
is here to ruin our fun.

I'm gathering far too much negative energy so I'm saying "Fuck it" and
calling it a day.

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1