Re: PostGIS 2.2.0

On 25-09-15 20:22, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> PostGIS 2.2.0 RC1 isn't looking very good yet, liblwgeom-2.2.0rc1.so
> cannot be preloaded, and the "pbuilder" role doesn't exist in postgres,
> causing the regression tests to fail. This is going to need some work to
> fix or ignore.

The regression tests were easy enough to fix by updating the LD_PRELOAD
path for the new liblwgeom SONAME.

> The postgis package still carries many patches that should be forwarded
> upstream, I'll take care of that. Hopefully we can drop those for the
> 2.2.0 final release.

All the patches have been forwarded, but unfortunately upstream wanted
separate issues for each patch, you can find the issues in the initial
ticket:

https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3288#comment:3