Re: PostGIS 2.2.0

On 25-09-15 20:22, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> One of the significant changes is splitting off the Java bindings into a
> separate project. libpostgis-java is a dependency of osmosis, so we'll
> likely want to package it separately.

I managed to cobble up packaging for postgis-java, the apidocs aren't
built anymore and I also had to disable the tests.

It was good enough to build osmosis at least, so it addresses our
primary concern.

Both postgis & postgis-java still have to pass the NEW queue before we
can do a mini-transition in unstable (only spatialite needs a rebuild).