Re: osm-tile-server

On Sun, Sep 06, 2015 at 07:45:17PM +0200, Ruben Undheim wrote:
> Thanks for responding so quickly, Christopher.
>
> > This sounds really good! I was working towards this direction also, this
> > is why I packaged openstreetmap-carto. I have also written some
> > documentation on the wiki as a stopgap measure until tileserving can be
> > better supported through packages.
> >
> > https://wiki.debian.org/OSM/tileserver
> > https://wiki.debian.org/OSM/tileserver/jessie
> > https://wiki.debian.org/OSM/tileserver/sid
>
> I have used your documentation a lot. It is highly appreciated and very useful!

Excuse me for interrupting, but I've just tried some of the links on:
https://wiki.debian.org/OSM/ and heaps don't work. Don't know if it's a
problem my end or what. e.g.

http://www.merkaartor.org/
http://mapnik.berlios.de/

both give 'unable to connect to remote host'

http://www.parabola.me.uk/mkgmap
gives a 404

oppressing." --- Malcolm X