Broken links in OSM wik ipage (Was: osm-tile-server)

On 2015-09-08 12:40, Chris Bannister wrote:
Excuse me for interrupting, but I've just tried some of the links on:
https://wiki.debian.org/OSM/ and heaps don't work. Don't know if it's a
problem my end or what. e.g.

No, it's just outdated information. The OSM team isn't active anymore, that's why we've adapted the OSM packages in the Debian GIS team. We should have most now, only a few remaining (libosm-gary68-perl & monav), see:

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-osm-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org&comaint=no

http://www.merkaartor.org/

Merkaartor development has been revived by the OSM community, the Homepage of the package now uses: http://www.merkaartor.be/

http://mapnik.berlios.de/

The Mapnik Homepage is now: http://mapnik.org/

both give 'unable to connect to remote host'

http://www.parabola.me.uk/mkgmap
gives a 404

The mkgmap Homepage is now: http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/