Re: netcdf Transition

Hi,

I can't push my changes to libterralib into the
pkg-grass/libterralib.git repo.
Can someone please add me (mckinstry) to the appropriate group?

thanks
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry, <alastair@sceal.ie>, <mckinstry@debian.org>, https://diaspora.sceal.ie/u/amckinstry
Misentropy: doubting that the Universe is becoming more disordered.