Re: netcdf Transition

So, the gcc / gfortran 5 has hit.

Shall we binNMU the current netcdf to let it transition? I have a number
of packages FTBFS on the gfortran transition, depending on netcdf
directly or grib-api on netcdf.

regards
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry, <alastair@sceal.ie>, <mckinstry@debian.org>, https://diaspora.sceal.ie/u/amckinstry
Misentropy: doubting that the Universe is becoming more disordered.