Re: netcdf Transition

>> No, we need to wait for the go-ahead from the Release Team.
>>
>> Please spend your time to address the outstanding libterralib
>> transition. (#791175)

Ok, uploaded a new release 4.3.0+dsfg.2-1 :
Its dfsg.2 as it strips the problematic code. I've built more of the
libraries it provides (libterralibpdi, etc), depending on qwt, etc.
provided by Debian (qwt 6). Unfortunately as it provides a "new" package
libterralib3, it goes in the NEW queue.
I've tested it against magics++, so as soon as its accepted, I will
upload the magics++ built against it.

   [ Bas Couwenberg ]
   * Move upstream VCS URL from Vcs-Svn control field to upstream metadata.
   * Add Vcs-Browser & Vcs-Git URLs for new git repository on Alioth.
   * Add gbp.conf to use pristine-tar by default.
   * Restructure control file with cme.
   * Include SOVERSION in library package name.
     (closes: #701143, #791175)
   * Update copyright file using copyright-format 1.0.
 .
   [ Alastair McKinstry ]
   * New dsfg+2: Delete src/ directories DSDK as un-redistributable;
     libjpeg, qwt, tiff, zlib, dxflib replaced by Debian packaged -dev
     files.
   * Build-Depend on libdxflib, libqwt-dev, libshp-dev
   * Re-organise rules to build multi-arch stuff from generated *.in files.
   * Add additional libs provided by terralib back

> Also note that many netcdf reverse dependencies can't be built yet
> because libstdc++ breaks libdap, since that's a dependency of gdal most
> of our packages are blocked by that.
libdap against libstdc++ is ready in experimental, awaiting the OK of
the release team.
> Kind Regards,
>
> Bas

Best regards
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry, <alastair@sceal.ie>, <mckinstry@debian.org>, https://diaspora.sceal.ie/u/amckinstry
Misentropy: doubting that the Universe is becoming more disordered.