JTS 1.13

Hi all,

As one of the GIS packages left in SVN, I've moved the packaging to git
and updated it with the latest upstream release incorporating Jérômes
GSoC changes.

 http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/jts.git

The most significant change in that was the switch from ant to maven,
this has the nice side effect of making jts available via maven-repo-helper.

I've updated the minimal pom.xml Jérôme added with the one used on
maven.org and added the maven plugin build dependencies.

Both libjts-java reverse dependencies (h2database & elasticsearch) are
maintained outside the Debian GIS team by the Debian Java Maintainers.

I'll test the h2database & elasticsearch builds with the new jts
(1.13+ds-1~exp1) packages in experimental and would like to move it to
unstable as soon as possible if no issues with the new packages arise.