Re: OpenStreetMap Software

Hi,

On related work, I've an outstanding TODO to merge several other map packages
in Debian:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScienceGshhsMaps

A bunch of packages uses GSHHS maps, which should be merged. These include
the gshhs packages, magics++, zgygrib, matplotlib/basemap.

Should osmium be added to this?

regards
Alastair