Re: Problem building otb

Hi,

we've changed the control file for Ubuntu packaging in OTB repository few months ago to handle python-central deprecation :

http://hg.orfeo-toolbox.org/OTB-DevUtils/rev/0ae67ca7f48f

There is probably an issue here were we handle both cases (dh_python and python-central) :

http://hg.orfeo-toolbox.org/OTB-DevUtils/file/4da9a57825ea/Packaging/ubuntu/OTB/debian.4/rules#l26

Perhaps there is no more reason to handle both...I am not sure.

CC to Guillaume and Sébastien who have perhaps more info.

Regards,

Il 20/01/2015 10:56, Sebastiaan Couwenberg ha scritto:

> python-central is deprecated, the Python build should be adapted to use
> dh_python2 (and ideally also dh_python3).

so, is this an issue upstream, or limited to deb?
thanks again.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu