Re: Fwd: [Orfeo Toolbox (OTB) 0000981]: Please add licences

Hi everyone,

Le 28/10/2014 14:51, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> This grunt work simply needs to be done by somebody who cares for
> the Debian package.

I am the original author of the OTB package for Ubuntu. I met Andreas in july during the Libre Software Meeting (LSM) after he started the refactoring of my work with the aim of having a Debian GIS compliant package. Andreas listed me some remaining issues and tasks but I had no time to achieve them so far.

Yes, the current debian/copyright file is not machine-readable but according to this page:

https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/

the use of this specification is optional.

But if it is a requirement, I will try to provide such machine-readable file in the next weeks.

Regards,

Sébastien

--
Sébastien Dinot