pycsw - precompiled docs

Hello everyone,

I've updated the pycsw package and I think it is almost ready for
jessie. Please review if you have some time!

There are some remaining issues for which I'm not sure what would be
the best solution:
* the package contains some precompiled docs. I don't use these docs
but recompile on the fly (removing google analytics and using jquery
and underscore from debian packages). Should I remove this
documentation or should I add a a lintian override saying that the
precompiled javascript files are not used?

*I'm not entirely sure I handle my postinst correctly. In fact lintian
complains that there is no error handling. Anyone knows a good example
I could use? Should I enable cgi in my postinst? In fact I'm wondering
if it would not be better to use WSGI. I used cgi because that was how
the original packaging was done.

Regards,
Johan