Re: pycsw - precompiled docs

Hi Johan,

Thanks for your effort, it is really appreciated.

The docs inside the package are there as a reference to the users. If this conflicts with Debian policy or something then I am ok removing them.

Regarding cgi, this was added as a fast way to have pycsw working for OSGeoLive. I have WSGI package also in my todo list and actually I would prefer this solution since it is safer and faster.

Best,
Angelos