Re: installing from debian-gis on LMDE (MATE)

This is what I get from the linuxmint list:

Question
"Hi!
I've been advised in debian-gis list to include
deb http://http.debian.net/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
for packages like qgis, But also have been warned about possible
conflicts with repos that are
included in LMDE by default:
.../...
What should I do?"

Answer
"Add debian repo, install qgis or whatever you want, remove debian repo."

Link: http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=176066&p=909945#p909945

Bas:
Do you mean I should unselect the 3 repos you mention?
Which ones should I include instead?
Kind of worried by your answer.

Thanks
Agus