Re: qmapshack for debian

On 08/05/2014 10:45 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> Since Michael is not a member of the Debian GIS team he's not allowed to
> change the group permissions.
>
> I'll ask the Alioth admins to change the permission.

The email I sent didn't get acted upon, but on IRC they were much more
responsive. The group ownership for the qlandkarteqt repository is now
changed to scm_pkg-grass.

I've updated the git config to use pkg-grass-devel@ for email
notifications and configured KGB for IRC. The old hooks were moved to
hooks.orig and the hooks directory as created by setup-repository is now
used instead (with only post-update and post-receive hooks).

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/E88D4AF1