Re: installing from debian-gis on LMDE (MATE)

Hi,

I guess Sebastiaan had something like

  deb http://http.debian.net/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

in mind.  Sorry, this is a Debian list and no linuxmint list and we do
not really know what is provided by linuxmint neither do we have any
influence what linuxmint will provide at their mirrors.

Disclaimer: We do not have any idea whether it is a sensible way to mix
linuxmint and pristine Debian packages.  You probably need to fiddle
around with apt_preferences(5) to make sure you will only install those
Debian packages you explicitly want to have.  Most probably you will
find advise about mixing Debian and linuxmint on a linuxmint related
forum.  We are *not* the experts in this field.

Hope this helps

       Andreas.